Released on Sep. 23, 2022
Mud hoses are also called high-strength drilling hoses.
The mud hose is suitable for flexible connection between the top of the drilling riser and the vertically movable swivel in oil drilling and mud conveying systems. It is used to adjust and install the drilling pump pipeline and the riser. error for easy connection and vibration isolation. And under high-pressure transport water-based mud, oil-based mud, etc.
1. Application range: suitable for oil drilling rigs
2. Outer layer: nitrile synthetic rubber, hydrogenated nitrile, stainless steel armor
3. Reinforcing layer: 2~6 layers of copper-plated steel wire, nitrile rubber, hydrogenated nitrile
4. Inner layer: nitrile synthetic rubber, hydrogenated nitrile, PTFE
5. Outer rubber layer: wear-resistant synthetic rubber layer
6. Joint type: integral union, can also be manufactured according to user requirements
7. Temperature range: Water-resistant system -29°C~121°C (not suitable for heavy alkali solution, oil-based mud solution, not resistant to hydrogen sulfide, not suitable for air drilling system) Oil-resistant system -29°C~155°C ( Suitable for heavy alkali solution, oil-based mud solution, anti-hydrogen sulfide, not suitable for air drilling system) Gas sealing system -29℃~180℃ (suitable for water-based mud, oil-based mud solution, anti-hydrogen sulfide, air drilling system) well system)
8. Execution standard: API 7K